Today was Jackson's first day of "school." It was not an easy day. Laine and I both went to drop him off and yes, there were a few tears. I received a call around 11:00 that he was not taking the bottle. I was not at all surprised because he has been doing this when anyone new feeds him. I went at lunch today to feed him and he was crying when I got there. It broke my heart. But he did end up taking the bottle this afternoon.
He only got about an hour of sleep. Poor thing! The teachers said most of the babies didn't sleep well because of the new setting and other babies around. We are just really hoping that Jackson adjusts and enjoys it at "school."
Here is a picture of Jackson with one of his teachers. If you look closely, you can see he has already spit up on her shoulder. That's our Jackson.
4 comments:
We were praying for you today, Jackson! Hope each day gets a little bit better for you and your Mommy! Colton can't wait to see his buddy again! I wish you could have seen the big hug Colton gave Jackson when he was sitting in the bouncy chair. I had to put the camera down because I wasn't so sure Colton was going to be gentle, but he just patted him and then leaned his head on Jackson's for a sweet little hug. Too cute.
It does get better I promise! I can't believe how big he is getting!
i am sorry you had such a hard time. i will be thinking of you :)
He has got this perplexed look on his face that is priceless! love you, Aunt Courtney
Post a Comment