Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Six Months

We're a little late on this post... Jackson is 6 1/2 months old. At 6 months Jackson:

  • Is almost sitting up on his own. He falls over after a few seconds but is going longer and longer each time he tries.
  • Has CRAZY hair. It basically sticks straight up everywhere.
  • Is eating cereal, sweet peas, and sweet potatoes so far.
  • Smiling, laughing, and "talking" a lot.
  • Still loves to look at books and beat on them.
  • Puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. He tries to grab paper and put it in his mouth too!
  • Loves to ride on your shoulders.
  • Still loves to kick and play in the bath tub.

6 months stats:

16 lbs, 6 oz. and 26.8 inches tall

Some pictures from the last few weeks:

Jackson's first artwork at school


Jackson with cousins Brooks and Kaley



Jackson with his friend Luke



Watching A&M football with mommy


Eating sweet peas


Jackson with his friend Luke at Jacob's birthday party



Look how big I am!


I've discovered Grayson the cat!

Watching UT football with daddy


Wearing the sweater Nana made me





2 comments:

jennyc said...

I think Jackson looked a little bit happier watching A&M football...And I love his blue sweater that his Nana made him. It's adorable on him!

Courtney said...

I love the sweater!!!! The picture he drew with his picture next to it made me laugh so hard....his expressions are priceless:)