Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nine Months

Jackson is nine months old! I know I keep saying this, but he is just so much fun these days. He's not doing a whole lot new since my last post.
  • He is starting to eat more finger foods. He can eat cut up bananas, peaches, and other soft foods. He has not mastered picking them up himself yet.
  • He is clapping and starting to wave. He will wave when he sees you. He's not completely consistent, but he's definitely waving.
  • He's pulling himself up when you are holding him. He hasn't done it yet on furniture.
  • He still doesn't seem like he's close to crawling...

    Here are some recent pictures of Jackson:



    They just built a park behind our neighborhood. This is Jackson's first time in the swing.


    He was more interested in watching the other kids than anything else.


    Playing with daddy.




    Bathtime!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

I sure do miss getting to see Jackson! Give him lots of hugs from his Aunt Amanda!

Anonymous said...

Girl he is just too cute. Enjoy this time.

Courtney said...

he gets cuter every day. i love him.