Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This and That

Before I post, I'd like to ask all of my blogging friends to come back. Ever since this Facebook thing became so popular I don't get regular updates on all of Jackson's friends! I am continuing to resist the temptation to get on Facebook..... I'm hoping it's just a passing fad and everyone will be back to blogging soon. :-)

Here are some recent pictures/video clips of Jackson.

Handsome boy...




One of Jackson's favorite toys...his Little People boat


Grayson and Jackson are quickly becoming friends.


Jackson and his friend, Presley. Of course, Jackson immediately stole her toy and started chewing on it. This was after he grabbed her hair with two hands and pulled hard enough to make her cry. Sorry Presley!



Jackson is starting to wake up with bed head. See below...



We discovered something that Jackson thinks is funny. We noticed that he laughed out loud after Laine sneezed the other day so of course we took advantage of that and did the fake sneeze all day long. He just couldn't get enough.

In the next clip I was trying to video Jackson performing one of his many talents. I've discovered that he's really quick when it comes to shutting the little compartments on the toy that his friend Luke gave him. Of course, once I started to video he wasn't willing to show how fast he is. Instead, he does a few quickly and then just plays. But, we just had to post the clip because at the end he displays his most famous talent and will help everyone to understand just why our carpet is forever ruined. Don't watch if you are easily grossed out. :-)

10 comments:

Julie said...

Dana, Jackson is so cute! I love checking your blog. I hope you guys are doing well!

~Julie

Jami said...

Too funny! I'm with ya on the Facebook thing...I've officially been sucked in but I'm not totally convinced I'm there to stay!

Courtney said...

Ok....so I love him in the Freddy Kruger shirt, It's too funny that he stole the toy AND pulled her hair, I think he is laughing because he thinks yall are silly for fake sneezing, and the all time favorite the Vomit Shot. Oh and I secretly love that he is wearing Aunt Courtney's outfit in 2 of the shots....oh yes, I noticed!!!

Maggie said...

Facebook is so much fun but I still keep up with my blog regularly so you don't have to worry about me! These are cute pics of the little guy!

Lauri said...

I LOVE the videos! Is it me or is is hair actually starting to lay down more? I've noticed in the pictures that he looks more like Laine, but in the videos I really see more of Mommy -- I guess with his smiles and expressions. So cute, thanks for sharing!!

Amanda said...

You won't have to worry about me leaving blogville to go to Facebook. I love to check your blog and see pictures of sweet Baby Jackson. Especially when you post videos of him barfing - glad to know that some things never change.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. He is precious. Yall crack me up. I love the laughing and sneezing thing. Keep posting.

Lisa said...

Too cute! Even the spewing made me laugh. And, I am so totally addicted to Facebook. You've got to try it - if anything just to keep up with what your non-blogging friends are up too! :) But, don't worry - I won't stop reading your blog!

Lisa said...

Just got off Facebook long enough to read your blog. :-) Jackson is so cute! O.k., back to Facebook...

Tanna said...

Dana, I have been SO excited to find out about blogging (since Amanda started hers!). I love it and I love getting to stay up on everyone's lives! THANK YOU for blogging! You will have to come visit mine. LOL! Old dogs; new tricks! Jackson is PRECIOUS!! Take good care and keep up the blogging! Tanna