Saturday, March 14, 2009

Speed Racer

We captured Jackson on the move this morning...



6 comments:

Courtney said...

that's a crawl if I ever saw one.....I love the grunts as he pulls himself forward....like he is so heavy and its soooo hard!

Amanda said...

OMG! That was soooo cute. It won't be long before you're chasing him all over the house!

Tanna said...

LOL! I LOVE the sound effects! ...And, how he stops, looks at his legs, pats them like "good job" and takes off again! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it! And I love that he is trying to pull himself up! He's getting so big and I can't wait until he and Luke are walking! They will be all over the place! It was fun seeing you guys last night!

Lauri said...

That is too cute and funny! Jackson is a man on a mission, getting from one place to another. And the grunts are my favorite!

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!! I DON"T KNOW HOW YOU STAND IT!!!!