Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Buddy!

Jackson had his first accident on Thursday. He fell and hit his head at school. I picked him up and took him to the doctor. He was fine. They just cleaned the wound out really well and sent us on our way. Here he is with his Dora band-aid.


We celebrated Jackson's birthday on Saturday with a few friends and family.


Jackson blowing out his candle.


Looking at his cupcake.


Too tired and overstimulated to care about the yummy taste.


Jackson's cousins gave him this push car and he's loving walking behind it.
Happy Birthday, Buddy!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

We had fun at Jackson's party! It was good seeing you guys. Looking forward to Friday!

Tanna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKSON! He looks SO grown up with his new haircut! I know how fun it is to celebrate your son's birthday! =)

Courtney said...

What a precious video. Glad I could have been there for Jackson's bday

Lauri said...

Go Jackson! I'm glad you had a nice gathering for his special day. I love his hair, too. Miss you!

Amanda said...

So sad I missed Jackson's celebration! =( Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.