Tuesday, August 11, 2009

As You Requested...

Aunt Amanda requested a few video clips so I have posted several below. Nothing too exciting - just life around our house.

One thing that I forgot to post yesterday is that Jackson can blow into a Kleenex! He doesn't get much out but he is definitely blowing. So cute!

The other day Jackson decided to go through his diaper bag and we found him after he had pulled all of the wipes out of the travel wipe container.


We visited my Aunt Diane a few weeks ago. Jackson was able to play with his second cousin, Cole. It was a nice visit and since she lives so close we really need to do it more often! Excuse my sweaty face and hair - we went swimming that day.



Jackson looking handsome in his Aggie hat





One time a while back Jackson was doing something he wasn't supposed to and Laine said BOY really loud and Jackson just turned around and laughed and laughed. And then of course Laine and I were cracking up. That technique didn't work so well. Then Laine started saying it to make Jackson laugh. Now, he is saying it back to Laine.



A few video clips of Jackson looking at his books. I couldn't get much video because he knew I was there. You have to sneak up on him or he'll stop looking at his books.


Have a great night!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

That is so funny! I love how he shouts back "BOY". And he says it with such meaning! He is getting to be such a big boy! That's great he loves his books so much! I love that! See you Saturday!

Courtney said...

I LOVED the videos. I think I was cracking up more at Laine yelling "boy" more than Jackson. The video where plays with the books, decides he wants the door closed and gets up and closes it is sooo cute!! I already miss him

Amanda said...

Priceless. Absolutely priceless. I was laughing out loud at the shouting match between Laine and Jackson. Our house will probably be filled with the same type of activity - you know how loud Jerry is. =) And I love that Jackson enjoys his books so much. He even seems to pick up after himself a little bit. Thanks for making such a sweet post. It made my day. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Love you.

Lauri said...

Those are too funny! Jackson thinks he's so tough yelling "Boy!" Hilarious!

Lisa said...

I love the Laine-Jackson "Boy" exchange - hilarious!!! I miss you, friend.