Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I wonder if this is why both of us are sick right now???


We had our monthly dinner with the Webb's the other night. Aren't they cute all sitting together at the "kid's table?"


Jackson and Daddy spent Thanksgiving at G and Dada's house. I'm sure Jackson didn't get spoiled at all...


I asked Laine to try to get some good pictures of the cousins. Apparently Jackson wanted to get down to play.



This one is a little better. They fixed his hair with gel.



Jackson and Dada having an important conversation.



Meanwhile, I was visiting this sweet little angel!!!



Mommy with baby Alex.



Could this hair be any more PERFECT?!?!


Now a family of three.


We are blessed! Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Jackson - precious. Alex - precious. You are blessed indeed. I can't wait to hear all about your trip to visit Courtney, Mark and Alex. I hope that you and Jackson feel better soon. Love and hugs. I miss you.

Tanna said...

Oh,my goodness!! What a new cutie to admire! It is wonderful that you were able to spend this time with Courtney and greet your new nephew!

I hope you and Jackson are both feeling well soon!! Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Lauri said...

Such great pictures!! I know your sister appreciates you SO much for being there to help with baby Alex. His pics truly are GORGEOUS!! I'm so excited for them and I hope you and Jackson are feeling much better!