Thursday, December 17, 2009

I May Be Partial...

but I think this little guy is pretty darn cute!!!




This is his fall school picture. It's not a great copy but I thought they turned out pretty well. How they got him to sit still and tilt his head so cute is a mystery to us!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Um, yes, he is so stinkin' cute! I think he may be tied down at the waist where you can't see it. =)

Katherine said...

That's a great picture. He looks like such a big boy with his spike, head tilt and such a sweet smile!

Courtney said...

i cant see his blue eyes!!!!

Lauri said...

SO sweet! You and Katherine need to teach me your tricks about fixing little boys' hair. Precious!

Tanna said...

Dana, there is nothing partial about thinking that little guy is VERY darn cute!! I'm with Amanda, they may have had a rope at his waist. LOL. And, I'm thinking Little Man may have to have ropes to be still later on, too! Busy little guys!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! So cute!