Sunday, January 24, 2010

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE This Little Boy













We enjoyed some time outside this weekend. Playing in the leaves was one of the highlights.

This poor kid has some crazy hair! I have always smiled at the little boys that come to school with their hair all messed up an I'll think...poor kid, no one combs your hair for school. I'm afraid Jackson is now one of those poor kids! I cannot get it to look right. I hope they don't make fun of him at school! I really am a mom who cares, I just can't get it to sit down. :-)

6 comments:

Courtney said...

WOW - hi is getting more handsome by the day

Katherine said...

I love how much you guys love and adore Jackson. He's a lucky little boy. And the hair is definitely his signature piece- I love it! He just wouldn't look the same without it!

Lauri said...

I think the hair is precious! And Katherine's right. He just wouldn't look the same without it!

But I feel your pain...no matter how I get Connor's cut and even when I comb/style it, it ends up looking shaggy and shapeless. So now I just don't even bother and usually just cut it so short that it's not an issue!

Amanda said...

Such great photos! I laughed at your comment about the hair. I think Jackson's hair suits him perfectly. So sweet and can't be stopped! =) Wish I could be there to give that precious angel some hugs. Love you!

Tanna said...

I love how your LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this precious young man. And, you know I love the hair... remember the pantyhose can work! LOL! Zack doesn't like it so much when I tell about that trick. ;)

Tanna said...

PS Dana, I'm smiling and celebrating your success with your commitment to reading the Bible every evening with Jackson. Kudos to you!