Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just In Time for Valentine's Day

We enjoyed LOTS of snow and...







someone has learned how to say, "I love you." The three most precious words from this sweet little boy!



Whenever Jackson sees snow he associates it with Santa and says, "ho ho ho." When we read books and he sees a snowman he says it too.

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Awww, what a sweet little boy he is! I LOVE that he is saying I love you! How sweet is that?!?! I'm so impressed with all of his words. And that he does and says stuff on demand. If I even say the words "Say bye-bye" Luke turns and runs the other way. He definitely likes to do things on his own terms.

You guys are doing an awesome job with Jackson and I love how much you guys enjoy him! Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!

Amanda said...

That's the best Valentine's treat any parent could ever ask for! It almost brought tears to my eyes to watch him say "I love you."

Looks like Jackson had lots of fun playing in the "Ho, Ho, Ho Snow" too. =) I can't believe how much you guys got!! Your front yard looks a lot like ours!

Courtney said...

He is getting so big! I agree with Katherine - How cool he can do and say on demand!!

Tanna said...

I agree with Amanda, that is the BEST Valentine treat! How very, very sweet. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!

Lauri said...

Oh my, that is SO sweet! It would just melt my heart to get that special treat for Valentine's Day!! And I too am so impressed that he "performs" on demand for you. It seemed like after he danced on the table (great moves, by the way!) he was trying to say that he wanted to see himself in the camera. Connor used to do that all the time, too. I love these boys and want them to stay Mommy's babies forever!!