Here he is at school with his friends. I made cupcakes with little dinosaur sprinkles on top.

On Saturday, we went to Chuck E Cheese's. He's still a little young for most of the games but he enjoyed the kiddie rides.
On Sunday, we celebrated with G, Dada, Kaley, Brooks, and Aunt Anne. Jackson is becoming very comfortable around everyone and really enjoys it when he gets to see them.
Jackson LOVES Elmo right now and is very much into opening presents. He understands that there is a fun treasure in each box/bag! The funny part was that he would get so excited when he would pull a toy out of a bag but when he pulled out some clothes he just dropped them on the floor. That cracked us up because he is such a typical kid! Of course, mom and dad love the clothes because that means less shopping for us!
Singing happy birthday.
Eating cake with his cousins.
3 comments:
Those are all great pictures. Looks like he had fun at Chuck E Cheese and opening his gifts from Laine's family. Isn't it fun when they get the hang of it and are really into it. Such a fun age! I love the picture of you guys with him in his high chair. Smart thinkin' on that one! We can't wait until our dinner on Sunday so we can celebrate with sweet Jackson then. Nothing like spreading out the festivities over several weeks, huh! :)
Oh, the face with the lawnmower!!! I think he had a wonderful birthday!!
I love that you made him cupcakes with dinosaur sprinkles. For some reason that made me tear up. I'm glad that J had a happy birthday.
Post a Comment