Jackson is saying some really cute and sweet stuff these days. I want to write it down so I don't forget it. These are the moments that I want to wrap up and keep in my heart forever.
"Silly Doose (goose)." We like to call Daddy a silly goose.
"See dat (that)?" He says see that rock? See that boo boo? See that moon? etc.
"Hear dat (that)?" Hear that engine? Hear that plane? Hear that truck?
"I need this." or "I need that." Usually referring to something he can't or shouldn't have.
"Trash truck comes on Wednesday."
"Daddy/Mommy did it." Referring to whoever he is upset with at the time.
"I'm tired."
"Make coffee with daddy."
"I want to get the newspaper."
"Sad, sad." This is what he says when he is upset with someone.
"What are you doing?"
"Oh Doodness (goodness.)"
"I want to go to church." This one, of course, makes me smile.
"Ewwww Yutty (yucky.)"
"Pease (please), maam." When he really wants something!
"Honey/Babe, stop." This would be a direct quote of mine. :-)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this little boy!
4 comments:
how sweeeeeeeeet
So glad I got to hear some of these things last week. They will definitely melt your heart!
His little "sad, sad" is one of my all time favorites; talk about melting your heart... (making me give in)
Soooo cute! I LOVE their precious words and sayings, and you're right, they totally melt Mama! These little boys of ours definitely know how to get what they want! Good for you for writing them down, you'll be so happy you did. Sweet, sweet little boy!!
Post a Comment