Thursday, June 3, 2010

What Did You Do Tonight?

Let me tell you what I did.

First, I decided to put EVERYTHING on my shelves and my toy bins in my bed... it seemed like a fun idea.


Here's my final product. Looks cool, huh?


Then I helped Daddy work in the yard.


Do you have any idea how much I LOVE mud and dirt? I'm helping daddy move rocks so we can plant more grass.






Hope you had as much fun as I did!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I winced when I saw those shoes because I have a feeling that those days are quickly approaching for me. You are such a good mom for letting him have his fun.

Tanna said...

LOL! That is a busy man! Moving all those toys into the bed was a lot of work and then doing yard work on top of that! He is a cutie!

Lauri said...

Can I just say, you are SUCH a nicer Mom than me. #1 - I would've stopped the pile of toys in the crib after the 2nd or 3rd one was tossed in; and #2 - no way in the world I would've allowed the dirty mess on the clothes and shoes! I can't stand messes! But kudos to you for not worrying about those things and allowing the fun memories and pictures!

Katherine said...

OMG, I had to laugh out loud at that crib! That is hilarous! Why that is so fun is beyond me! And the mud, oh dear! He is such a boy! I'm glad he had a fun night and I can only imagine how his bath water looked after he got out! haha!