We had a visit from Mumsey and Jackson really enjoyed watching videos of cars racing on her little computer. He loves his Mumsey.
Ryan finally got to go to church for the first time. We've planned to go every Sunday over the last few weeks but we've had one issue after another. It was so nice to be back at church! He wore the precious sweater that Noni made him. I wanted him to be able to wear it before he outgrew it!
We had our small group Halloween party Sunday night. Jackson is going to be a gorilla for Halloween and Ryan is wearing Jackson's pumpkin outfit from 2 years ago.
To compare, here is Jackson in the same pumpkin outfit at 6 1/2 months old.
Last week we had a very special visit from Amanda and Alex! What a treat! Alex's Noni is the one that made the sweet sweater for Ryan. We spent time together just hanging out, going to the mall, the pumpkin patch, and we braved going out to eat with all 6 kids. These pictures are all totally out of order and I don't have the patience to fix it. Sorry!
Jackson also attended his "exercise" class last week. Here are a few pictures. He is getting better about listening to the teacher and somewhat doing what the other kids are doing...
More pictures from Amanda's visit.
It is just about impossible to get a picture of all the kiddos at once! We were worn out after this.
Sweet Sarah - 13 days older than Ryan.
It was so fun to see Alex and how much he has grown up. I treasure every visit we get with our special friends from Virginia. Getting to be with Katherine and Amanda and the kids was so much fun. Some of my happiest memories are with these girls. Though we definitely missed you, Lauri! It would have been fun to have Kaitlynn and Connor there! Times have changed and our visits are chaotic and rushed because of the many kids we have running around but I wouldn't change a thing. I know one day we will look back on these days and remember them as very special.

4 comments:
Your last statement is so true. When I'm having a rough day with kiddos, I try to take a deep breath and say to myself, "I'm gonna miss this one day." I wish I could have been there with you guys -- looks like such a fun visit!!
I love all the pics of Jackson and Ryan. Sorry to hear that Jackson has been sick. Ryan looks super cute and I think he's looking like his Mama?
I'm so glad you are getting out and having such a good time with your 2 sweeties. I am praying that our Christmas get-together will work because I can't wait to see you guys again!!
There is so much fun here, I wouldn't know where to begin!! I am so glad Amanda and Alex were able to get to visit with all of you. I know she loves and misses you. LOVE the boys in their costumes! Jackson was getting after that pinata!! Ryan isn't going to be able to wear his vest long. Man, I should have worked faster! LOL!
You couldn't be more right about looking back on these days and remembering them as incredibly special. Hope Ryan's sleeping continues to get better!
We had SOOOOOO much fun getting to visit you guys. It was very chaotic, wasn't it? But I'm with you - I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Your pictures are great. I thought it was very fitting that they were "all out of order." Representative of the chaos - ha!
Glad Ryan's sleeping better and that you all had a nice visit with Mumsey.
You guys have been busy! I love their Halloween costumes! Still love the fact that jolly ole Ryan is fitting into Jack's old clothes 4 months sooner! So cute! That Ryan is starting to get his own look- I love it! He looks precious in the sweater Noni made him. I love that blue! I love all the pics you got from our time together last week. I might have to steal a few! :)
Post a Comment