My newest niece was born this morning. Ella was 7 lbs, 4 oz and 19 inches long. Her middle name is Rae after our Great Aunt Rae. What a special name for this sweet baby girl. Proud big sister is Emma. Alex says that Emma was telling everyone she was the big sister and was going to teach Ella to slide. So sweet.
4 comments:
Sooooooo precious! I love that she and Connor share a birthday. Ella and Emma look (and sound!) so sweet together! Congrats Aunt Dana!!
She is so pretty already. And I love all that hair. Emma is going to make a great big sister. Emma and Ella, so cute! Congrats to you, Jessica and Alex!
Congratulations to you and Alex and his family! She's just beautiful! I hope that Jessica is doing ok after delivery. Love you!
Oh, my gosh! She is so precious and I LOVE her name! blessings ~ tanna
Post a Comment