Friday, May 20, 2011

Nine Months & Three Years

Ryan and Jackson both went to the doctor this week.  Looks like Jackson is sticking to being average on weight and height.  Ryan's percentages have decreased but he is still a big boy.  :-)
Ryan - 9 months
21 lbs, 8 oz - 75%
17.5 inches - 75-80%

Jackson - 3 years old
31 lbs - 50 %
37.5 inches - 50-60%

Here are a few recent pics. 

The other day Jackson was in time out (that corner is his spot) and when I walked over to check on him this is what I found.















This is Ryan's newest look.  He loves to turn is head and pose.

Poor poor Ryan.  That kid is constantly getting pushed/squished/hugged too hard/ etc by his big brother.  Somehow he just smiles.

I love finding totally random stuff (like this little man in the fridge) in the strangest places.

Jackson loves playing with his brother these days.  He is great at making him laugh.  It's not always easy though because I have to keep a very watchful eye.  I'm sure Jackson is tired of hearing, "be careful" and "gentle, please" over and over again..  Even when he's not trying to he is just way too rough sometimes.  I have to admit, though, I sure do love to hear them giggle together.




    5 comments:

    Amanda said...

    Can I just say that little Ryan's smiles absolutely light up a room? Oh my goodness! I can see how the giggling between him and Jackson would melt your heart. That is so, so sweet! I love the pic of the boys in the bathtub and the pic of them reading in the rocker together. Wish I were there to pass around hugs. Miss you guys. Love you!

    Anonymous said...

    Ryan is such a cutie! And that smile... Look out Mom the girls are going to go crazy when he is older. Jackson is too funny, love how he puts stuff in odd places for you.Glad to here they have that wonderful brotherly love! Makes the days a little more exciting. Miss those too. Give them kisses from us.

    Katherine said...

    Glad they both had good check-ups. Ryan isn't too far ahead of Sarah on height and weight!

    I LOVE those pictures of them together...laughing, playing. They are so blessed to have each other. I look forward to watching them together as Ryan gets older. I remember when Jacob and Luke really started interacting, so heartwarming. And that Ryan has got the sweetest little face. Love those cheeks and that sweet smile. Precious!

    Tanna said...

    Oh, Dana, I know you have your hands full keeping up with these two little guys. How stinkin' precious are they?!?! That kind of laughter is the best music life has to offer!

    Lauri said...

    I love hearing how great your boys are playing together! I feel like my 2 are at that stage and it makes me soooo happy and makes playtime together so much fun. You are so lucky to have these sweet boys, and things will just get easier and easier from here.

    Ryan's little smiles are the sweetest thing! He seems like such an easy-going baby, which is why he probably loves all of Jackson's antics! Love all the brotherly love!