Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yay!

I have so many pictures to be posting but we've been so busy I just haven't had time to post them.  I'll get to that soon!  In the meantime, enjoy this video of Ryan.  You will notice that Jackson didn't want to be left out.
p.s.  As you can tell a certain someone got a hold of the blog and changed the background.  :-)  Any guesses who that was?

5 comments:

Tanna said...

Shoot fire! My computer still won't let me watch videos (something about needing the latest Adobe Flash player but it is not available for IE9 64 bit... I am going to have to go see the Geek Squad I guess!) But, I do admire this new background!! =)

Katherine said...

Ok, that is cute! Yay for Ryan and of course big brother too! That Ryan is too sweet, I could just eat him up! Luke and Jacob watched that about three time, they loved it. And of course Jacob said "Can Sarah say yay?" When I said no, he looked so disappointed. Always competitive. ha! And I love the new background. Very fitting for your family!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I like how Ryan would turn to Jackson like alright big brother it is your turn... So sweet. Love the background (Ha! Ha!) I think we all know who did that....

Amanda said...

My favorite part of this sweet, sweet video is at :28 where it's Ryan's turn and Jackson does his "yay!" Ryan turns around like, "Hey, wait your turn, brother!" I just laughed out loud when I watched this. Had to watch it twice because it brought me so much joy to see. Looks like I'm not alone. Your boys are quite the entertainment!

Lauri said...

That is too, too cute!! Oh that sweet Ryan!! I love how they are patiently waiting their turn to say "Yay" and little Ryan's sweet hands clapping couldn't be any cuter!! I can't wait to see pics and read what all y'all have been up to this summer.

And I know the real reason for Jackson and Ryan doing their "Yays".... only 3 more days until our visit.... YAY!!!! :-)