About two days ago Jackson discovered the word why. And I am not exaggerating when I say I have heard it about 150 times in the last two days. In fact, just a minute ago I told Jackson I loved him. Of course his response was... "why?"
This might drive me crazy very fast!
5 comments:
And yet another reason to continue praying for patience. :-)
Oh yes! Why, why, why! They are learning so much but at the same time it gets SOOOOO old! Oy!
Like they say Patience is a virtue! I am not getting the why but I do get a lot of Mama can I tell you something... Over and over and over again! I totally understand.
Feelin' your pain, girl!
Jackson is SOOOO sweet to ask about us. Tell him we can't wait to play with him again in a couple weeks!
I am sitting here ar 3:30 in the morning laughing out loud!! Why? I so remember that one. I never wanted to be a parent who said, "because I said so," but believe me, I came to that! LOL! Hugs and blessings ~ tanna
Post a Comment