At the beginning of October we went to the pumpkin patch by our house. We did not get very good pictures because we have a three year old that doesn't understand how to show a normal smile and a toddler that pretty much doesn't sit. But here are a few....
(Jackson and Ryan 2010)
(Jackson 2009)
(Jackson 2008)
We made a trip to East Texas to see the family. The boys rode the 4-wheeler with Uncle Alex.
It's almost impossible to get a good picture of all of the kids. We attempted a few times and it was pretty much a circus but still a good time. :-)
We took a trip to the State Fair and enjoyed some good food, animals, and rides.
Jackson rode all the rides by himself. I still cannot believe my little boy that would not ride the carousel or jump in a bounce house a year ago is now riding big boy rides all by himself without hesitating for a second!
Of course we ended October with trick or treating. We had pizza and trick or treated with Colton and Caden. We went down the street and back and the boys decided they were done. By the end Jackson was riding in the stroller and Laine was carrying Ryan. You would have though we were making them run a marathon!
Happy Halloween!

5 comments:
Oh, Dana, y'all have had a busy and very FUN October! I think it may be my favorite month of all! LOVE all the photos! Your little guys are growing so fast. Just precious. Thanks for the month of fun photos! blessings ~ Tanna
Those were precious pictures!!
You guys have been busy! Loved all the updates and you know I love the pumpkin patch comparison pictures. I know I see you guys weekly but Jackson is looking like such a big boy in these pictures. He really is getting so big.
Love seeing the pictures of all the kids together at your dad's place. They are all so cute! And the boys look adorable in their costumes. There is nothing like framing those sweet cheeks with a little animal head!:-)
Girl y'all have been BUSY!! I'm SOOO happy to see all your recent pics because I've sure been missing you on the blog! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. And yes, you will be much busier now that Ryan is walking. So fun! I'm counting down the days until we can see you guys again!!
Looks like a fun month. I wish we could have been there to share in some of these fall festivities with you. I think Alex and Jackson would have great times together. Love all the photos you shared. And I can so relate to not being able to get ones of both boys together. So hard! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment