We had some family pictures taken recently and I thought I'd share a few. Unfortunately, a certain 3 year old was not super cooperative so we didn't get any of him alone. Enjoy!
You look amazing! A-MAZ-ING! And I LOVE your hair! Oh my gosh! I've never seen it that color - what made you go darker? I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Oh, and I feel your pain about little boys who don't want to cooperate with the photoshoots. So frustrating isn't it?
I second Amanda's comment...you look absolutely gorgeous, girl! I had to do a double-take when I first saw you! The hair color is beautiful and makes such a change in your appearance. Your family pictures are AWESOME! I love the feet pictures, those are always some of my favorite family shots (not sure why I never get one with our family). I am counting the days to see you guys again and catch up. Definitely in need of some girl time!!! Love and miss you!
LOVE the family pictures! And I love the boy's shirts. They look so cute. You really look so great girl- soooo skinny, new hair-do, stylish boots and a beautiful family to be so proud of! :-) Love the Ewings!
5 comments:
Oh, I think they are great, Dana!!! You all look wonderful! blessings ~ tanna
ps yes, the Little Men and Co. are staying at the weekender. ;)
Those are great!! And I love your hair!
You look amazing! A-MAZ-ING! And I LOVE your hair! Oh my gosh! I've never seen it that color - what made you go darker? I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Oh, and I feel your pain about little boys who don't want to cooperate with the photoshoots. So frustrating isn't it?
I second Amanda's comment...you look absolutely gorgeous, girl! I had to do a double-take when I first saw you! The hair color is beautiful and makes such a change in your appearance. Your family pictures are AWESOME! I love the feet pictures, those are always some of my favorite family shots (not sure why I never get one with our family). I am counting the days to see you guys again and catch up. Definitely in need of some girl time!!! Love and miss you!
LOVE the family pictures! And I love the boy's shirts. They look so cute. You really look so great girl- soooo skinny, new hair-do, stylish boots and a beautiful family to be so proud of! :-) Love the Ewings!
Post a Comment