Sunday, November 16, 2014

October Wrap-Up

We had a busy and fun October!

Laine got to be a Watch D.O.G. at Jackson's school early in the month.  Jackson loved having him there and Laine found a new appreciation for how hard teachers work!

Ryan and I went with his pre-school to the pumpkin patch.  

Jackson's school had a fun run for their yearly fundraiser.  Jackson and his friends ran the entire time.  I don't know how they have that much energy.


39 Laps!

We had our annual small group Halloween party.  Pizza, candy and costumes.  Lots of fun!



My only picture of the boys from Halloween night.  They wanted to wear their same costumes as last year.  Yay for saving money!

Our library has a program where the kids can read to dogs on the first Saturday of the month.  I took Jackson and he loved it.  Not sure the dog was even aware of what was going on.  :-)

Our church had a family day at the lake.  The kids had so much fun just running around being free with their friends.  This is Jackson with his friend, Clay.

We have so many sweet girls at our church that love to take care of the younger kids.  Ryan is spoiled rotten by them.

Jackson's kindergarten picture.  

We were SO proud that Jackson was chosen as the superhero for October's character trait, cooperation.  His teacher says he works well with everyone and always shares.  She said he is one of the only boys that doesn't complain when paired with a girl for center time.  I still continue to be amazed at how much he has grown up and how well he is doing in school.


Just a few pictures that show Ryan's personality.  He seriously such a goof.



Laine and I went out for our Anniversary dinner to celebrate 8 years.  It's always nice to have a night out!


No comments: