Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pictures

Here are pictures from Jackson's first week and a half of life.




Jackson with cousin Kaley and cousin Brooks.


Jackson arriving home from the hosptal.



Grayson checking out the new addition to the family.


Jackson with his eyes open.


Jackson with Aunt Courtney.


4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! And, there's a site called "blurb" that can turn your blog into a book so that way you can make Jackson's baby book as you go!

Can't wait to see him--see you Thursday

Lisa said...

So fun that you are blogging!! I was thinking about you guys a lot this weekend hoping everything was going well. Love the pic of Jackson up close - too cute!

Lisa said...

Yea blogs!! What a sweetie! I can't wait to meet him in person!

jennyc said...

He is so precious! I'm so glad you guys started a blog. It will be so fun to watch him grow! Hope you are all doing great!!