Saturday, August 30, 2008

House Divided

Our family is excited about football season!


Gig 'Em Aggies




Hook 'Em Horns

I think it's important to note that Jackson spit up right when I put the UT outfit on him. Since Laine is on his way to the football game right now I can write that without him erasing it! :-) So...this leads me to believe that he prefers the Aggies!


On another note....


Jackson will be 5 months in less than two weeks! He's doing great. Day care is getting a little easier but he is still not sleeping well during the day. If he would just take longer naps I'd be happy! Look for more pictures soon.


Happy Football Season from our house to yours.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait til you can come visit me in austin!

Courtney said...

He looks soo cute in the AGGIE OUTFIT!!!!!

Lisa said...

Gig 'em, Jackson!

Anonymous said...

We feel Jackson was just soooo sick from wearing the a (pthmmm) m outfit he just couldn't hold the spit up in any longer! Notice the "huge smile" as he wears the Texas outfit PROUDLY! "HOOK EM' BABY J!"
Brooks and Kaley