Today we finally took Jackson to his Sunday school class. I've been putting it off because his nap time is right in the middle of class. We've been letting Jackson get his morning nap and then going to church. We decided it was time for us to get back into the habit of going to both class and church, especially since I'm volunteering in the class March - May. Well, as you can see from the pictures below it was a rough afternoon. Jackson is the type of baby that will NOT sleep when he's overtired. We did finally get him to go to sleep around 4:30 when we put him in the stroller and went for a walk.
Moral of the story: we need to start going to early church! If we do that then we'll be home in plenty of time for him to at least get a normal afternoon nap. We love going to the later service because we get to visit with all of our friends, but I'm thinking it might be time to make the crossover. We'll just hope our friends aren't far behind. :-)
This is Jackson refusing to sleep because he's so tired. I know...it just doesn't make sense.



I forgot to mention that Jackson did great in class and enjoyed the songs and watching the other babies.
4 comments:
poor baby. i understand about the overtired baby! both of mine are that way too. i hope you guys can make it work in the future! happy sleeping sweet jackson!
he is still cute when he is tired:)
I hear you, friend! Colton fell asleep the minute we left the restaurant, slept 25 minutes on the way home and then that was it for the day! Ugghh! It was a long, napless afternoon! Give us til March then maybe we can take the early service plunge, too :)
sadness! I love looking down the row and seeing your sweet family in church.
but, if baby's gotta sleep, then momma's gotta make it happen!
can we at least meet in the foyer for a quick hug each week?
Post a Comment