Here are some recent pictures of Jackson. I have to admit that I get a little lump in my throat when I see these because he looks like such a big boy. I can't believe he's growing up SO fast. I just love this little guy so much!

This is the moment Jackson scooted forward for the first time. Thanks Grayson for helping us out! He's been scooting a little every day since. He's starting to figure it out!


Jackson is really starting to enjoy standing up and beating on the table.

And grabbing anything in his path...
Hmmm...I think I'd like to grab that cup...

I'm such a big boy! Thanks, Luke, for the PJ's.
5 comments:
He IS so big! Looking at him standing up makes him look so much bigger! I can't believe he is going to be one soon! I'm glad he is enjoying his new PJ's. I'm so happy you love being a mommy the way that you do--motherhood suites you well!
LOL! I love Jackson's hair! It so reminds me of Amanda and Zack's! Such SWEET memories and such SWEET pictures! Looking forward to Baby H's, too. =)
I love the new blog background. Jackson looks like a little cherub in the first picture. I just love, love, love the pictures.
These pictures make me miss living just down the road from you guys and getting to see Jackson in person to give him loves. He is absolutely precious. I hope that hair never gets tamed! =)
He is SO sweet! I bet he'll be crawling before you know it. I love how you take the time to spend with Jackson and experience his sweet personality. Cherish every moment, because they go by TOO fast!!
Post a Comment