Sunday, March 29, 2009

Who, Me?

Jackson is now pulling up on everything and getting in all sorts of trouble. :-) In fact, today when I went to check on him to make sure he had fallen asleep for his nap, this is what I found...





Here he is playing in our closet.

He is also crawling over and pulling up on us if our pants are baggy enough for him to use to pull up. Here he is after pulling up on Daddy.

And Mommy


And here he is pulling everything off the shelves in his room.

7 comments:

Tanna said...

LOL! That boy is BUSY!! No time for a nap! LOL. He is soooo cute, Dana!

I like your new background. Very cheerful.

Courtney said...

I can't wait to hold his cute little butt in a few weeks!!

Lauri said...

Uh-oh, watch out, Jackson is now on the loose!! He will be keeping you on your toes for sure now. :-) Oh, and I love the new Easter background!

Katherine said...

oh goodness...things are about to get busy for you!! how fun that he is pulling up now, he'll be walking in no time! :)

Amanda said...

I smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

Maggie said...

His hair cracks me up! I love it!! This really was a fun stage when they do the littlest things that are so grand for them.

Julie said...

Dana, he is sooo cute! I had to tell you that I think of you every week when I go to step aerobics! I remember going after school with you, and it was so much fun. :) I have been working at this for 2 years, and have lost 70 lbs. I haven't been this weight in like 10years! I still have like 20 or 25 to lose, but that is much better than 90 (which is what it was when I started). You can do it!