LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear him giggle!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! that is the CUTEST video i have ever seen
I can't believe how big he's getting!
Too cute! It's like he wants to shut Laine out, but he still wants to keep playing. I love it. Just wait until he can run away and come back. And run away and come back. =)
I agree!!!!! I LOVE hearing the laughing too!!! So cute!
I kept saying watch those little fingers, and laughing. He's walking all by himself soon.
ROTFLOL! Contagious! Contagious laughter! Love it!
That is so so cute. He is really getting big.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! that is the CUTEST video i have ever seen
I can't believe how big he's getting!
Too cute! It's like he wants to shut Laine out, but he still wants to keep playing. I love it. Just wait until he can run away and come back. And run away and come back. =)
I agree!!!!! I LOVE hearing the laughing too!!! So cute!
I kept saying watch those little fingers, and laughing. He's walking all by himself soon.
ROTFLOL! Contagious! Contagious laughter! Love it!
That is so so cute. He is really getting big.
Post a Comment