Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer Is Coming!!!

Jackson tried out his summer swim suit for the first time on Memorial Day at Aunt Anne and Uncle Brandy's house. The water was a little cold but he still seemed to enjoy it. Mumsey got Jackson a fun little pool for the yard this summer. I think we are going to give it a try tomorrow.


Jackson is becoming quite the little dare devil and LOVES to go outside. He is constantly pointing out the window. Here he is climbing on his push car.


Today Jackson got his summer haircut. He looks like such a big boy!



Jackson is taking a lot of steps on his own now. He can take up to ten steps or so before he falls. He's also starting to initiate the walking on his own without realizing what he's doing. It won't be long before he's off and running!

5 comments:

Buffy said...

So cute! Jackson is getting so big and I love his adorable haircut!!! Have a great weekend!

Courtney said...

His haircut is awesome. Really starting to look like a big boy! cant wait to babysit in a couple weeks.

Katherine said...

OMG--he looks so different with his haircut! I love it! I can't wait to see pictures of him walking! I'm sure it will be soon! You guys are going to have a fun summer together!

Lauri said...

Love his big boy haircut and precious swimsuit! I bet you are SO excited to have the summer here so you can spend so much more time together!

Tanna said...

OMG! I can't believe the change from baby to little boy with that haircut! He is just precious.