Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just A Few Pictures

Jackson loves to dig in the dirt and mulch in our flower beds. He also LOVES to pick up the rocks and play with them. We are constantly having to pull them away from his mouth.



Jackson's Grandpa Bob seems to be concerned that Jackson will be too much of a city boy so we have to reassure him that he does like the dirt too. :-)


What's this new toy?



What can I get into and destroy up there?
Laine's parents were kind enough to babysit Jackson so that we could go eat dinner together. When we got home and I went in to check on him I couldn't resist taking this picture.

Wildman with his toothbrush.

4 comments:

Lauri said...

Those pics are great! LOVE the wild hair at the end!! What a sweet baby...can't wait to see you all this weekend.

Amanda said...

Such fun - I'm with Lauri - I love the wild hair. I can't wait to see Jackson this weekend!

Courtney said...

He is so cute in the bed all messed up. Keep him brushing those teeth....Aunt Courtney is the dental patrol in this family!

Peggy Forster said...

Love the WILD HAIR!!!!