Long before baby made three, Laine and I got married in The Little Chapel in the Woods on the TWU campus. Unfortunately, we never received our wedding photographs. Our photographer skipped town and after doing all we could, we decided to just accept that we'd probably never get our wedding photos. Well... it's a long story, but a few weeks ago we finally received the CD of our wedding photos! Here are a few pictures from our special day!






12 comments:
Yay! I am so excited for you - I know what a LOOOONG wait that was...you look beautiful in those pics!
Oh my goodness! That is so fabulous that you got the CD---wow,wow,wow! What an answer to prayers! And I agree with Jenny, you do look beautiful! That was such a fun day!
Wow! I did not realize that you still hadn't received your photos! I'm SO glad you finally have them....I can only imagine how happy & relieved you must be! They are beautiful!
I'm so happy for you guys! What a blessing you finally got the CD! The pictures look amazing! I can't wait to see them all!
Oh, Dana! What a beautiful bride and handsome groom!! The photos bring back such happy memories of that day. Your wedding was perfect! I didn't know you had not received your wedding photos... so happy that you have now!
The pics are GORGEOUS! I hope you'll be able to get some nice prints to display in your home, because they are so wonderful!
You were so beautiful....
Oh my gosh! I am so excited that you go the CD! The pictures you posted are beautiful!! I can't wait to see them all!
Oh I remember this and I was devestated for you!!! The Lord works in mysterious ways!!
Yea! Yea! Yea! I can't believe it! Was there a note included or anything? Probably not, but I guess it doesn't matter at this point. You have them and you are gorgeous!! It was a beautiful day!
Those pictures are gorgeous!! I am so happy you finally got your CD of pictures!!! It's been a year since my wedding and I still love looking at pictures from that day:)
Laura Stipp
How beautiful do you look!? That is awesome! Better late than never I guess!
Post a Comment