Eating lots of yummy food and making messes!

Crawling under tables...

We went to the park on Sunday. The weather was beautiful.
Jackson has taken several steps on his own. He will take two or three and then fall into us or sit down. I don't think it will be too much longer until he's walking!
He is starting to watch and mimic a lot! He combs his hair, tries to put on sunglasses or a hat, tries to re-buckle the car seat latch when we get him out, tries to talk on the phone, etc. He is pointing and grunting for things he wants.
I really feel like he's talking a little more since he's gotten the tubes. We go back tomorrow for our follow up appointment.
Jackson still only has 2 teeth! Is that normal? I hope so!
That's about it for now.






6 comments:
Emma didn't get her first tooth until she was 14 months old! I was beginning to get a little worried. Now she has beautiful teeth! :) Jackson is adorable and I love feeling connected to your family through reading your blog! I hope that you are doing well and good luck with the end of the school year!
Totally normal. Some babies get them early and some don't but it doesn't mean anything. His will literally probably all come in at the same time! He's getting so big!!!
Sounds like a fun-packed weekend! Love the pics.
Love all your new pics! Jackson looks like such a big boy in all of them. I've heard from many others about how their sounds and talking increase with tubes since they can hear so much better now.
He's getting so big. He will be walking so soon, I can't wait for that. He and Luke will have so much fun together, making lots for work for us, I'm sure! :) I'm excited you will have some time off this summer. I see playdates in the near future!
Oh, my gosh. Jackson is just tooooooo cute. Yes, two teeth is normal. =)
Post a Comment