Friday, June 12, 2009

Aunt Courtney Is The Best!!!!!

Jackson's last day at daycare was last Friday. Because I have to work an extra week beyond the teachers, we didn't have child care for Jackson. Aunt Courtney came to the rescue and stayed with Jackson this week. I had to go to Austin for a conference at the end of the week and Aunt Courtney was sweet enough to send me picture throughout the day while I was gone. It made me feel so much better to see that he was having so much fun. These are some of the pictures she sent me from her phone.

Taking a walk after the storms.



















Jackson playing outside.




















Running errands with Aunt Courtney.



















Trip to Target



















Courtney is expecting Jackson's cousin in November so this was good practice for her. They had a fun week of bonding. Thank you, Aunt Courtney, for coming to the rescue. She and Mumsey will be doing some more babysitting when I go back to work at the end of July before Jackson's daycare opens.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Looking forward to my August duty of babysitting!!

Amanda said...

Aunt Courtney sounds like a hero to me! You are so blessed to have someone you trust (and who Jackson obviously adores) to love on him while you work! =)

Tanna said...

Aunt Courtney IS the best! A wonderful aunt... not to mention a wonderful sister!