- PICKY, PICKY, PICKY - my has he become picky! He is not eating any vegetables right now. I'm so sad about this. He is no longer eating cheese and some of the other things he's always loved. He's even saying no to fruit sometimes! He still says yes to milk, yogurt, crackers, cheerios, nutri-grain bars, and turkey hot dogs. I really want him to be a healthy eater so I'm hoping this phase passes. We'll see. We even try to sneak things in - like today, I hid one black bean in a slice of banana and he immediately knew something was wrong and pulled the black bean out! I am thankful that he still likes milk and water. I've never given him juice because I just don't see the point in all the sugar and very little nutrient value. I wonder how long I can hide it from him?
- He has 6 teeth (4 on top, 2 on bottom.)
- He is walking so fast these days and is into EVERYTHING!
- He is talking a lot but none of it makes sense yet. I feel like he's on the verge. I've heard him say "ba" for ball once and he will say "moo" after we say it. We still hear mama, dada, and nana for banana.
- This kid sleeps like a champ. I know I am SO lucky. He sleeps about 11 - 12 hours at night (unless he gets to bed late) and 2 - 3 hours in naps (2 naps a day still.) I am very nervous about starting back to day care. I don't want to go back to terrible napping. I'm going to be optimistic for now. I usually sing him 2 - 3 songs, put him in bed and leave the room. He sometimes fusses for a few minutes and then goes right to sleep. Like I said, we are lucky!
- Today we went through one of those carwashes where you stay in the car and Jackson totally freaked out. I've never seen him react like this. He was terrified. He cried, screamed, and seemed to try to scoot as far back in his car seat as possible. He watched those big scary blue things drop on the car with such fear in his eyes. I was so surprised that he reacted this way.

Loves to crawl under everything!
Jackson is thinking, "Hmmm, daddy's computer is better than mine!"





3 comments:
oh, I miss his hair also!! I'm trying to picture my kitchen with all the kitchen accessories on the ground......hummm, looks like I'm going to have to leave any OCD at the door!!
He is getting so big. I do love the kitchen picture, true sign of having a toddler in the house! I wouldn't stress too much about the picky eater he is being b/c it will pass and he will start eating everything again with time. He's so sweet.
The kitchen pic is HILARIOUS!! And his after dinner hair - priceless. It's so great you are documenting these things because you'll be able to look back and crack up at Jackson's antics. And what a GREAT sleeper!!!
Post a Comment