I just wanted to send a quick BLOG hug to my 3 very best friends in the whole wide world. I love these girls so much. The memories and love we've shared over the past 19 years are priceless and so important to me! We've had a lot of additions to our little group here recently and it's been hard for us to be in different towns and states. Thankfully, we each have a blog and we have had so much fun keeping up with all the little ones this way. I know that no matter how far apart we are or how long it is between visits we will always be super close.



4 comments:
Awwww, I love you guys too! It is so fun seeing all of our families grow and I am so thankful for our friendships over all these years! 19 years- wow we are getting old! God has definitely blessed us!
Love you!!
Dana, thanks for such sweet words! I feel exactly the same way about you guys. We are so blessed with such an awesome friendship that continues to stand the test of time and distance. I don't know what I'd do without you 3! Have we really been friends for that long, wow! I love and miss you guys!!
Thank you for this sweet blog posting - it was such a bright spot in my week. For so many years I have counted my blessings and wondered what I ever did to deserve the rich treasures I have in you guys. I am grateful that God has given me all of you. Your unconditional love and support through the years has brought me to a much better place in life than I ever could have found without you. Love you! XOXO
That's so sweet!! I feel guilty for barging in on you guys in Dana's room so many times yelling and screaming......but isn't that what sisters are supposed to do!!
Post a Comment