Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dinner at Our House

Dinner is becoming quite interesting at our house.


Mmmmmm......spaghetti



We are going through a "I want to do it myself" phase these days. He's getting pretty good at the spoon and fork.



Let's just say that we are doing a lot of laundry around here.






And...playing with the bubbles from clean up!




All in a night's work!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh goodness, I think I should get prepared for him eating here tomorrow night! haha!
I'm so glad he is eating so well for you again. I can't wait to see you guys!

Tanna said...

LOL!! Good thing he loves bubbles! LOL!

Courtney said...

looks like he hasn't gotten too good with the fork - he seems to get most on his face!! I can't wait to see him in December.

Lauri said...

OK girl, you are going to think I am HORRIBLE but I can NOT stand messes. Connor learned to use utensils from daycare and made most of his messes there, which I was happy about! At home I just fed him myself because I couldn't stand the cleanup. I wish I could relax about it, but I CAN'T!! We don't ever play with things like paints, sand, mud, etc, because I can't take it!! Ha!

Anyway, so cute that Jackson is such a good eater. Those pics will be favorites for years to come!

Amanda said...

Wow! Now that's what I call enjoying your food!