This might be the only time he sat the entire time and he was up withing about 2 seconds.
Last year in the same spot.


Back to the present - enjoying touching everything.
Running through the maze. He loved it.
Trying to push a BIG pumpkin.
Mommy trying hard to get a picture with Jackson.
Laine took Jackson to our small group Halloween party last night. Thanks, Jenny, for letting us borrow the monkey costume this year. When we put the costume on him he kept saying Uh-oh because his fingers were hidden in the mittens. He's not too sure what to think about it all.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! These pics are soooo cute! And I LOVE the pictures from last year. He looks exactly the same to me just different hair! And I love the monkey costume, so cute that he was saying uh-oh! Such a big boy! These are great! We are headed to the pumpkin patch tomorrow, I hope the boys cooperate! :)
Isn't it funny how you want so badly to get great pictures at special occasions like this and how sometimes no matter how badly you try it just doesn't go like you want it? I love the picture you got of him on the haystack this year like last years. He is just so stinkin' cute! I bet he had so much fun running around with all those pumpkins. And he's precious in his monkey costume. I can't wait to put Alex in his pumpkin costume. Hopefully we can get some good pictures.
LOL! I can just see Jackson RUNNING from one thing to the next at the pumpkin patch! He is so BUSY! Don't you wish you had that kind of energy?! Pushing that big ole pumpkin! He was totally getting a workout! As were his parents, keeping up with him! Great photos!
precious!
Post a Comment