Your wedding was absolutely beautiful,Dana! I do so appreciate that I was blessed to witness such a wonderful union. Happy Anniversary a few days late! And, here's to many, many more happy anniversaries!
I love seeing these pictures. Thank you for posting them. =)
You were an absolutely radiant bride. And I couldn't have imagined or prayed for anybody better for you than Laine. I am so glad that God has blessed you both so richly with one another's love.
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! I hope you have a special anniversary date to celebrate! Beautiful pictures!
Happy Anniversary!! I love you both.
I love you!
Laine
Love the pictures! Glad you have such fun memories to celebrate!
Your wedding was absolutely beautiful,Dana! I do so appreciate that I was blessed to witness such a wonderful union. Happy Anniversary a few days late! And, here's to many, many more happy anniversaries!
I love seeing these pictures. Thank you for posting them. =)
You were an absolutely radiant bride. And I couldn't have imagined or prayed for anybody better for you than Laine. I am so glad that God has blessed you both so richly with one another's love.
Post a Comment