Last night we had our monthly dinner with the Webb's. I love this picture we captured of all three boys looking for
Grayson. They did find her but she was NOT coming out. Jacob on the left, Jackson in the middle, and Luke on the right. Cracks me up that Jacob and Jackson were half way under the bed. Poor Jacob was dying for her to come out and play before he left. Unfortunately,
Grayson has little boy radar and knew to stay safely under the bed. About 2 minutes after the boys left she came out.

This was earlier in the night when they drove their vehicles into the room looking for her. No such luck on that mission either.
5 comments:
Oh so fun that you were able to capture these moments with your camera. I think actually the plan and actions to try to get the kitty out was more fun for them than anything. :) Too funny that he came out after we left...he's a smart one!
this has got to be the CUTEST thing in the whole world.
I don't think I'll ever hear that you guys had a friends dinner and not be sad. Especially because I'd like for Alex to be right under that bed with the boys looking for Grayson. One day...
That photo with the boys looking under the bed is sooooo cute! I love that they are enjoying each other so much.
Yes, Dana, the Glass Castle was good. I've heard The Help is a really good one, too, but haven't read it yet. Let me know if you find any interesting ones, too!
I have to agree with Amanda...it's hard not to feel sad about missing out on friend dinners. But it helps a little to see the boys on their kitty-finding adventures. Oh my, that is so cute. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment