Monday, February 15, 2010

Random Pictures

We babysat Jacob and Luke the other day and the boys drove their "cars" around and around and around. It was nice to have some friends over to play with Jackson. They actually babysat him! He knows who Jacob and Luke are and gets so excited when I tell him we are going to see them!


Happy Valentine's Day. (No, I do not approve of this shirt, but it was a gift. :-))



Jackson and Daddy's nightly wrestling routine.









Taking a walk in the snow.



And finally, a picture of after nap hair.




Have a great week!

5 comments:

Tanna said...

Oh, the boys look like they were having such a good time playing together! LOVE the nap hair! =)

Lauri said...

Those boys are so sweet! I love that they are all at the age to look forward to visits and play together so well. And I just love the nighttime wrestling routine - precious memories!

Courtney said...

Nighttime wrestling is the cutest!!!!

Amanda said...

I LOVE the wrestling pictures. That is just precious, and I would give anything to have a front row seat at that show.

Looks like all the boys had a great time. Hopefully one of these days we can get a picture like that with Alex in it. =) He needs to meet his cousins.

I'd also like to get a picture of Alex and Jackson together after their naps. Alex gets some crazy nap hair, too!

Katherine said...

Love all the pictures. Love that Luke, Jacob and Jackson are getting old enough to really enjoy playing together. I just love that! Thanks again for watching them that day!

I do love the wrestling match. Looks like Jackson might give Laine a run for his money! haha!