Sunday, March 21, 2010

Farewell Spring Break!

Spring break is coming to a close. :-( I sure did enjoy spending so much time with Jackson. Tomorrow it's back to the real world. Here are some pictures from our week.


This was my bathroom after I took a shower the other day. Jackson kept himself entertained.



Then he moved on to his room...


Then he shut the door and got stuck.


We spent several mornings sitting in bed watching Elmo before starting our day.





He chewed on his raspberry and admired Andy.


Then we enjoyed the surprise snow from last night!






We also enoyed seeing Presley, Jacob and Luke, and Colton and Caden. What a treat to see so many friends!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I just can't believe that you guys got snow - AGAIN! What a way to end spring break.

I'm glad you had so much fun hanging out with Jackson. Just a hint of what's soon to come!

Love you

Lauri said...

I was going to say the exact same thing as Amanda...a hint of things to come! And yes, that CRAZY weather in Texas this year. It makes me worry about hurricane season, ha!

Anyway, I'm so glad you had such a great week, especially with gorgeous weather for most of it. Just a few more months... Woo hoo!

Tanna said...

I love the "watching Elmo" picture!! So sweet! Your bathroom... litle tornado! LOL! I think Amanda may be in for the same kind of little tornado, too. They are busy little men! With busy mommies!