Jackson is really enjoying reading these days. He will even sit in your lap and read to you. It's funny to hear his little voice "reading." SO cute!
He likes to take the cushion off of his rocking chair and climb up in it to read.




I hope he will enjoy reading later in life like he does now. I have a ton of children's novels from my teaching days and I cannot wait to read them to him...Bridge to Terabithia....Holes....Maniac Magee....Hatchet....The BFG....Where the Red Fern Grows...etc! It will be so fun!
4 comments:
Oh, my goodness... his little furrowed brow... so concentrated on his book... I love those photos... I love reading. It can take you anywhere... teach you how to do anything... I hope Jackson keeps the love of reading burning steady throughout his whole life. He is so lucky to have a mom who will share all those adventures with him!
Noni was right...Jackson is so focused and serious about his books! It's as if you could walk up to him and he would say, "Not right now, I'm busy reading!" Ha! I'm so glad he enjoys his books so much and I hope his love for stories continues to grow!
I hope he continues reading....I never got into it as a kid - and I was missing out. I love it now
He is his momma's boy!
Post a Comment