Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter. We went to church with G and Dada and then ate lunch at Babes. After that we went to Brooks and Kaley's house to nap and hunt more eggs!

Hunting eggs at home before church.







Hunting eggs at Brooks and Kaley's house.









G and Dada with the grandkids.

After hunting eggs and playing inside we went outside to play and Jackson enjoyed watching this roly poly. After that, it was time to head home.


This is a picture from yesterday. While I was at the gym, Jackson and Daddy watched Formula 1 Racing. Jackson enjoys watching cars go fast and when we accelerate in our car he always says, "fast."


3 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the last pic how he is standing upright with his arms behind his back. Boy - you guys sure have an Easter Bunny who doesn't know how to "hide" eggs...hee hee.

Lauri said...

Looks like a very successful Easter! Isn't it so fun now that Jackson is at the age to really get into these fun activities?

I'm still so excited about your fun news from today!! And by the way, you are looking great as well!!

Amanda said...

What a busy Easter. I bet Jackson wouldn't have it any other way! He seems to be an egg-hunting pro - a good skill to have as a big brother. =)

Congrats again on the news. So fun! And I'm with Lauri - you look great!