Thursday, April 1, 2010

Monday is the Big Day (I Hope!)

If the baby cooperates, Monday will be the day we find out if it's a boy or girl. I am so excited because I have done absolutely no planning or even thinking about names yet. This will be the motivation I need to get started. I've been thinking a lot about what's to come. It's hard for me to imagine loving another child as much as I love Jackson. But I know I will. A friend at work told me that having another child is not about division, but multiplication of your love. That makes me smile. I can't wait to find out if it's another boy or maybe a girl? There are lots of reasons I'd love another boy. He and Jackson can be best buds and have lots of fun together and with Daddy. Little boys love their mommies and are so super sweet. Plus I am familiar with raising a boy and we have all boy stuff - that would be very convenient and comforting. I like the idea of being a mommy to two boys. On the other hand, a little girl would be fun too. I could put her in huge bows and cute dresses. And I'd love to see Jackson as a big brother to a little girl. Maybe one day (after the hard parenting part is done) when she's grown and out of school we can be good friends! Either way, we will be blessed! We are just praying for a healthy baby.



For fun, leave a comment and guess the sex, date and time of birth, weight, and if you have any great name suggestions leave those too! Our due date is Sept. 3rd.



Of course I couldn't do a post without some pictures of Jackson. He is going to be 2 very soon! I'll do some updates soon on what's new with him!








6 comments:

Courtney said...

Baby boy Ewing will be born September 2 at 9:20 am

Courtney said...

If you have a girl - you should name her Hannah. If you have a boy......I have no idea!!

Lauri said...

Hmmm, it's hard to say but my guess will be a girl, simply because everyone I know is having a girl!! I think she'll be born August 28 at 7:02pm. And I'm with Courtney on the name...there is no other girl name you've ever really talked about like Hannah!!

I'm SO excited for your appt...can we have another conf call???

Amanda said...

I'm guessing it will be a baby girl. She, Sarah and Kaitlynn will become fast friends.

About the due date - won't you be setting that since you'll have a cesarian? I'll guess August 26 at 8:03 a.m.

Yes - let's do a conference call!

Katherine said...

I'm going to say August 28 at 8:31 am, 7 lbs 12 oz. I was really thinking girl at first but now I'm leaning towards a bouncing baby boy! I CAN'T wait to get a phone call on Monday to hear the big news! Just drink a Diet Coke on the way to the doctor and he/she will be sure to cooperate! :)

Tianay said...

I am hoping for a girl (they are lots of fun!!) but am thinking it will be a boy. August 25th, 8:11am 7 lbs 10 oz. i'll have to give names a thought...if it's a girl you can use Tianay...but you might want to spell it differently ;)