Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Reason for Celebrating Mother's Day...

is this little guy! I absolutely love being his mommy!













Jackson had some pictures made yesterday. It was part of a fundraiser for a sweet baby boy. Maxwell was born at 24 weeks gestation, weighing 1 lb., 8 oz. He is the son of our school psychologist. Some very generous and talented photographers gave up their Saturday to take pictures for free to raise money to cover medical costs for little Maxwell. All the money paid for the pictures went directly to him. You can read more about him here. Please join me in praying for this baby boy and his parents.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Mother's Day, my friend.

These pictures are amazing! I know you must be so excited to have these treasures. And what a wonderful cause to support. Count me in for prayers for baby Maxwell. And please keep us updated.

Lauri said...

Dana, those pictures of Jackson are just incredible!! He is so handsome and such a big boy. I don't know how you'll choose which ones to get but you must frame those and put them in your home! I love the cause for Maxwell, too. I've seen photographers around here do that same thing and it's so inspiring. Keep us posted!

Lauri said...

Forgot to say, hope you had an amazing Mother's Day weekend! You have double the reasons to celebrate this year!

Tanna said...

That is one of THE BEST reasons for celebrating Mother's Day I could ever imagine! Wow, Dana, those photographs are amazing. They are ALL wonderful!

Consider the prayers done.

Katherine said...

The story of baby Maxwell is heartbreaking! Thanks for sharing so we can add him to our prayer list.

Those pictures of Jackson are GREAT! I love the background too. Cute, cute!

Katherine said...

Oh and btw, Jackson's haircut looks great! I'm assuming you are still doing it yourself!

Lisa said...

What awesome pictures! You're definitely going to have a little heartbreaker on your hands. :).