On Saturday, Laine took Jackson to Cars and Coffee while I went to the gym. This was his second time to go. He seems to enjoy looking at all the cool cars. Laine says he really just wants to climb in each of them but of course that is NOT a good idea! I'm excited that Jackson is old enough now to go do some "guy" things with Laine.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Two Year Check Up
Jackson had his two year appointment a few weeks ago. He weighed 26.2 lbs (25-50%) and was 35 inches (75%) tall. The doctor said he would probably be at least 5 feet 10 inches. That would be nice considering that Laine and I are both short. But I guess you never really know for sure what will happen over time. Everything checked out well and he continues to be a healthy boy. He talked Dr. G's ear off during his visit.
On Saturday, Laine took Jackson to Cars and Coffee while I went to the gym. This was his second time to go. He seems to enjoy looking at all the cool cars. Laine says he really just wants to climb in each of them but of course that is NOT a good idea! I'm excited that Jackson is old enough now to go do some "guy" things with Laine.


On Saturday, Laine took Jackson to Cars and Coffee while I went to the gym. This was his second time to go. He seems to enjoy looking at all the cool cars. Laine says he really just wants to climb in each of them but of course that is NOT a good idea! I'm excited that Jackson is old enough now to go do some "guy" things with Laine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dana, he is just soooooo cute!
He had on his serious face that day! Checking out all those cars is serious business! Glad he had a good check up and is on track!
You'd better watch out. When he turns 16 he may have some pretty lofty expectations in the car department! =) I can just see Ferrari posters hanging on the walls in his room.
Is it just me, or is Jackson the spitting image of his Daddy in that first picture?? I'm not sure if it's his expression, the posture, or what...but I totally see Laine!! I'm glad Jackson had a good checkup. He is such a big boy!!
Post a Comment