Sunday, August 15, 2010

And Baby Makes FOUR!

Baby Ryan decided he wanted to see the world a couple of weeks early this morning. We called Dada and G to come watch Jackson and then headed up to the hospital. As you can probably tell, Ryan is here. Both mother and baby are doing well.






Our first family photo.


There is nothing like a good bath!



Jackson couldn't wait for this picture to be over so he could press buttons on the bed.



Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



While we were all together Jackson said, "my family." I couldn't say it any better myself. Thank you God for this new little blessing.

7 comments:

Eigna said...

How sweet, Dana! He sure decided to surprise you! Hope you are doing well. =)
Angie

Tanna said...

Oh, my goodness!!! What EXCITING news!!! He is beautiful, Dana! You look great, too! A very beautiful, blessed family... we all give thanks. So much for two weeks of rest. lol. Congratulations to all!!

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He is a sweet, handsome little blessing. You look beautiful, and I loved seeing all of the pictures of "Jackson's family." Love and hugs to everyone.

Jami said...

What a surprise!! So glad everyone is healthy and happy. Ryan is PERFECT! Congratulations Dana! Miss you!

Jami

Katherine said...

You have a beautiful family. He is even cuter in person with his perfect little face. Soooo happy for you guys. God has definitely blessed the Ewings. Dana you look great and I hope you got some sleep last night. Let me know if you need anything!! Love you guys!!

Lauri said...

What a perfect family you have! Ryan is such a sweet addition to the Ewings and I know Jackson will be an awesome big brother! I can't wait to hear how Ryan is doing in his first days of life, and how Mommy is doing too. I so wish I could be there with you guys. Congrats on a beautiful baby boy and good luck in these first few days with your precious newborn!

The Zajicek's said...

Congratulations Dana! Ryan is so sweet and precious - what a blessing for sure! God bless! Kyla