Ryan has a pretty prominent widow's peak that you can really see in the right light. It's outlined by his sweet little blonde hair.
This week our friend Lauri came to visit from Houston. She stayed at Katherine's house so we went up for a visit. Sadly, this is the only picture I got. It's a cute one though. Jim has baby Sarah (13 days older than Ryan) and Laine has Ryan. Thank you Lauri for making us dinner. It was great! I'm just sorry we didn't get to see more of you during your visit. One day soon...
I've tried to find time each day to have Jackson and mommy time. He seems to really need it and I am working hard to make sure he doesn't feel left out. We've gone on several walks, watched some t.v., and snuggled on the couch when possible.
Sweet Ryan
Last weekend Jackson spent the night with his cousins, Brooks and Kaley. He got to go watch Brooks play hockey several times. They gave him this hockey stick a while back and after last weekend he has wanted to play with it a lot. He usually ends up getting it taken away after a few minutes because he hits the furniture or someone with it. But he's getting better about understanding that you only hit the ball or puck. We also noticed that he started going down on one knee and then he would say, "Look, I'm on my knee." We finally figured out that this is what the hockey players did while listening to their coach. Needless to say, Jackson REALLY enjoyed watching Brooks play.
4 comments:
I, too, am so sad we didn't get pictures! But even those couple hours together were so nice and baby Ryan is just so precious! Oh my, I just want to reach through those pictures and get some snuggles! Is it my imagination or is he already filling out a bit? I hope to see and catch up with you guys soon. Good luck next week as you get closer to being on your own with both kiddos. Miss and love you tons!
Oh, he is so tiny and sweet! Makes you just want to hug him up close! I love the picture on Jackson "taking a knee" and I am glad you are able to have some time just for him. You are doing a great job with your three "boys." =) PRECIOUS!
It is a true blessing that babies sleep as much as they do in the beginning to allow time for yourself and time to spend with Jackson. Sounds like you are doing a great job balancing everything already. I know Jackson loves his mommy time!!
Little Ryan looks as cute as ever with that widows peak and his perfect little face. What a cute, cute baby boy you have. I sure hope he gets his days and nights figured out soon!! I'm sure he will. And the pics of Jack playing hockey are too cute. He definitely looks the part! Love you sweet momma!
I'm thinking about you as you begin the daytime journey solo tomorrow. I have no doubt that you will get your routine in place in no time.
Ryan is so precious and cute. I think he looks a little like your dad. Have other people said that?
Jackson looks busier than ever. I'm glad that you've found ways to have one-on-one time with him; I know he appreciates it.
Hope you're feeling well. I'll call you this week to check in. Love you.
Post a Comment