Look at me hold my head up!
Jackson is doing well too. He talks NON-STOP these days. I've noticed he slows down sometimes to put together more complicated sentences. It's cute. He continues to seem so big to me now that Ryan is here. He's been attending a kidokinetics class at our gym and it is total hilarity. He's probably the youngest one in there and is totally in his own little world. Being a former teacher, it is SO hard for me to watch him totally do his own thing and not listen to the teacher. I try to help redirect him but with Ryan it's kind of hard. Meanwhile, his teachers at mother's day out say he's quiet. What?!?! Are we talking about the same kid? Laine and I just can't quite believe that. He does seem to be calmer in a school like or church setting.
Last week we got a special visit from cousin Brooks between his hockey games. Of course Jackson was in heaven. He LOVES Brooks! And I have to brag on my nephew. He is such a sweet and polite boy for a middle schooler. He is so sweet to Jackson. We are thankful that Jackson has him to look up to. And Laine tells me often that Jackson kind of reminds him of Brooks when he was little.
4 comments:
Soooo cute! I can't wait to hear how much Ryan weighs, too. He's such a big, sweet, happy baby! I'm sorry to hear that your nights are rough. Sounds like he has his days/nights confused right now. Kaitlynn did that as a newborn but eventually came around (with a LOT of work). Hang in there!!
And I'm glad Jackson is doing so well with school. Too funny that he is such a talker...we have one of those in our house too!
I love the picture of Ryan yawning! He is so adorable! Praying your nights get easier!! I can just picture Jackson in an exercise class - I just picture Colton and laugh! Have a great weekend!!
Ryan is doing SO good holding his head up!! It is going to be fun to hear how big he is. I'll be hoping your nights get better SOON.
Jackson is just too cute with his cousin Brooks. It is great to have good role models that love you. =) I would love to see him in his kidokinetics class!
Love the reading!!
I am counting down the days until I get to meet Ryan and give Jackson hugs. Do you think he'll slow down long enough for me to get one? Ha!
I'm sorry to hear about the nights. I remember those days. It's a good thing we love those babies so much or it would be much harder to endure the sleepless nights.
I can't wait to see you. I love you!
Post a Comment