Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Should I Buy Ryan a Pair of These?

I am still getting used to having such a big baby. Now, instead of everything being too big (like with Jackson), everything is too small. Maybe Ryan needs a pair of these to help him fit into his outfits.



I hope this wasn't offensive. I just thought it was hilarious!!!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

OMG that is hilarous! Too funny!It's a good thing roly poly babies are cute and oh so adorable! :-)

Tanna said...

ROTFLOL!!!! Oh. My. Goodness!! That is crazy! I love the little abs on the Spanx! I want some! LOL! Babies are so lucky!! The rolls are PRECIOUS on them! LOL!

Amanda said...

That could be the funniest thing I've ever seen!!! OMG!

Tianay said...

too funny...

Lauri said...

OMG!! Hilarious!! That was too, too funny.

And no, I definitely don't think you should get Ryan one. That pudge and chunkiness is to die for!! ;-)